If you're looking for a winter season job, and would like to work for a small, friendly company who take care of their staff, then apply to Le Ski!
About Le Ski
Le Ski is a well-respected independent tour operator which has been running catered chalet holidays since 1982. Family owned and run, we have an extremely good reputation for looking after our staff, which helps them to take extra-special care of our guests. We believe in keeping things simple, so we only go to high resorts – Courchevel, La Tania and Val d’Isère – and we only do catered chalets.
About our staff
We are looking for 70 people to work with us in the French Alps next winter, so if you are up for a challenge and can keep your sense of humour, we would love to hear from you!
There isn't a particular type of person who works for Le Ski, we have people from all ages and walks of life. Specific qualifications are not a necessity - we are more interested in experience and a positive attitude. To ensure that staff are fully equipped to provide the outstanding service Le Ski demand for our guests, we hold a pre-season training course in the Alps. Just like our guests who come back to us every year, many of our staff work for us for several seasons and go on to managerial positions.Please note that we do require that applicants hold a valid British (or EU) passport, as well as a National Insurance number.
About the package
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll get:
· One full day off per week, normally Thursday (two days for childcare staff)
· All food is provided
· Accommodation in staff chalets or apartments - not in the guest chalets.
· Uniform - ski jacket, fleece and polo shirt
· Season lift pass
· Ski/board and boot hire
· Carte Neige Insurance
· Travel from the UK and home again at the end of the season
· Wages are paid monthly by credit transfer into your UK bank account.
· We don't ask for any financial bond, and none of your wages are held until the end of the season.
Application forms are available from our website:www.leski.com/ski-jobs
Email Alex for more information: [email protected]