Are you a passionate, meticulous and driven Assistant Venue Manager or Front of House Manager? We’re looking for an experienced superstar to join our newest Jacks venue in the world-famous Les Menuires ski resort...
The Jacks brand was born 4 years ago in Meribel and during this short space of time (either side of a global pandemic) it has become one of the most popular venues in the 3 Valleys. Our newest Jacks venue will be located at the foot of the pistes in the La Croisette area of Les Menuires. Jacks will become the premiere spot in Les Menuires, with live music, homemade food and drinks served non-stop! Our food is big, bold and full of flavour with influences from all corners of the world. Homemade is core to the offering, from our homemade sourdough pizza bases to our burger buns, chips, sauces and beyond. Jacks does it all and does it well.
The Assistant Venue Manager will report directly to the Venue Manager and will act as a line manager and first point of contact to our supervisors. You will assume the role of VM in his or her absence and be responsible for all service procedures and operations of the venue. Your priority will be helping to ensure a profitable operation and an incredible experience for our guests, whilst at the same time putting your own personal stamp on the venue and the brand.
The Assistant Venue Manager will be responsible for making sure that Jacks is an exciting place where customers have a great time and enjoy the fantastic food delivered by a highly motivated and professional team of bar staff and chefs.
Read on to learn more about your day-to-day responsibilities with our venue. We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Assistant Venue Manager Responsibilities
- Deliver a product in line with the values / standards of the venue / brand
- Facilitating incredible service to maintain and build unique and memorable experience for all guests
- Day to day management, training, and development of staff
- Stock Management and ordering
- Operate the venue to high standard of health & hygiene, and assist in all legal, health & safety issues
- Implementing and upholding policies and procedures, adhering to all French working laws and regulations
- Ensuring timesheets and rotas are up to date and released in a timely manner
- Addressing and resolving customers queries in a professional manner
Assistant Venue Manager Must-haves
- A love for the mountains - skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking - just to name a few of our own loves!
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate venue staff
- Good communication and organisation skills
- A solid working knowledge of spoken French
- A manager who is passionate about drinks and service, with a creative flair
- Capacity to learn and grow further