Summit Special Ltd are looking to recruit our Chalet Hosting team for the 2023/2024 season in Les Gets, a beautiful French alpine resort in the heart of the Portes du Soleil region. We are recruiting a Chalet Host to work in Chalet Gentiane alongside our existing Chalet Host couple.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work as part of our team with a desire to offer the highest quality of service to our guests. We are a family owned business and our overriding aim is to provide the same memorable holidays that we have always enjoyed in Les Gets for the last 15 years.
To achieve this we require you to be organized, outgoing, hard working and have a passion for providing the highest level of customer service whilst creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in the chalet. Previous experience of chalet hosting or work within the catering/hospitality industry would be an advantage although not essential as training will be given.
Chalet hosting is hard work but very rewarding. Your daily duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Creating a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere for our guests within the chalet
- Preparation and service of breakfast and afternoon tea with freshly baked cake 7 days a week, and a 4 course evening meal with canapés 5 days a week.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the chalet including the kitchen, all communal areas, bedrooms and bathrooms, and ensuring that the highest standard of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Daily/Weekly stock management and shopping for provisions.
- Distribution of guests ski passes on arrival.
- Answering guests questions and providing advice and assistance where possible.
We recognize the value of our hosting team, you will be the face of Summit Special and to reward your hard work, we offer an excellent package of benefits and working conditions. You will be employed on a French work contract compliant with French labour laws.
Your package of benefits will include
A competitive monthly salary
2 days off per week
Access to quality accommodation in Les Gets
Provision of uniforms
Meals whilst at work
You must have an EU passport. UK passport holders must be able to obtain a work visa (assistance will be given with this process)
All applicants must be aged 21 or over and have a full clean driving licence for insurance purposes. You must be available from the 1st December 2023 to the 30th April 2024. UK passport holders must also have a UK bank account and National Insurance number.
This is a great opportunity to work in a beautiful chalet in a fabulous location. If you think you are suitable for these positions, or would like more information, please contact us at [email protected], providing your CV along with a recent photograph.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with the successful applicants this coming season
Dave and Karen