To assist the Directors and Managers across a group of companies with customer relations,general administration and accounts. You will also be trained in ski and boot fitting and be required to work in our ski shops when necessary.
CDD Touristique Contract
35 hours per week
Salary depending on experience and relevant skills
6th November 2023 – 26th April 2024
Fluent French and English speaking, you must be a presentable and adaptable individual with
excellent communication skills and customer service. You must excel in computer literacy, have
an aptitude for organisation and an eye for detail. Conscientious, hardworking and honesty is
paramount. Must be over 23 with a full clean driving licence. This role is both customer and client facing.
- Handling general customer enquiries and answering emails.
- Preparing the customer orders and planning for the mobile delivery service.
- Working closely with clients, partners and tour operators.
- Dealing with suppliers and placing orders when necessary.
- Liaising with the shops to ensure they have everything they need.
- Website updates, social media posts, promos (if experienced in this area)
- Collecting and monitoring staff hours.
- Working in the shops at short notice when required.
- Ensuring all payments are completed each week.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly accounts.
- Making sure the office and kitchen area are kept clean and tidy.