Resort Manager, 2023/24 ski season
Are you a logical leader, ultimately unflappable and daringly dynamic?
It’s time to step up… take on the ultimate resort role which is as rewarding as it is challenging. The Resort Manager role is highly varied role and would suit someone with previous ski season experience, who is capable of leading a team to success and is looking for an experience to truly develop a legitimate career pathway for the future, whilst living and working in one of the top snow-sure ski resorts in the Alps (and skiing almost every day of the week!)
Resort Manager positions run from November until the end of April so you should be available to work throughout this period.
- Set-up resort operations prior to the ski season and effectively close down at the end of season, handing back to the Overseas Office.
- Control the resort accounts and expenditure, including establishing an excellent working relationship with suppliers.
- Train, motivate and manage the performance of the entire resort team to ensure maximum performance including managing staff rotas, timesheets and working hours.
- To be the local responsible person to maintain excellent and open communication with our property owners, ensuring their needs and wishes are kept paramount in the way the properties are operated and maintained
- An excellent communicator
- A natural motivator
- Highly organised
- A great team player
- Previous ski season and staff management experience
- Public speaking skills
- Excellent customer service attributes
- Initiative to solve problems
- Excellent organisational skills
- A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
- A full, clean driving license (required in some resorts)
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Contribution to travel between home and France / Austria
- Optional accommodation for the duration of employment
- 2 days off each week
- Holiday pay
- Daily food
- Access to a season lift pass and ski/board equipment hire
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Paid pre-season training
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Visa cost reimbursement (if applicable)
- Support with visa application (if applicable)
- Insurance or carte neige
Please send your CV to us today via the APPLY ONLINE button below.