If a fun job that allows you to ski or snowboard a lot is what you’re looking for, here it is.
Snowlinx Transfers are looking for outgoing, experienced drivers with a clean licence, European passport and no criminal record. You will be tasked the responsibility of chauffeuring our clients all over the beautiful French Alps and in your down time we encourage you to enjoy the mountains yourself. Skiing, snowboarding and generally having a good time, is the reason we are here.
- Minimum age of 23yrs
- Clean driving licence held for at least 3 years
- European passport
- Minimum 2 seasons transfer driving experience
- OR a RoSPA advanced driver or chauffeur certificate
- OR a Taxi/private hire licence
- No criminal record
- French contract 40 hours per week
- Salary 1600€ per month in your first season
- Accommodation included
- Start 1st December - Finish 23 April
- 2 full days off per week
- Opportunity to ski around 4 times per week
- Comprehensive training on arrival
- Lots of skiing and a good time guaranteed!
- Excellent people skills
- Well presented at all times
- Responsible and professional
- Able to work efficiently without supervision
- Careful driver with excellent spatial awareness
- Physically fit and able to pass a medical examination
- Willing to go the extra mile
Snowlinx is a small personable company based in Courchevel, operating airport transfers to Courchevel, Meribel, Val Thorens, Val d’Isere, Tignes, La Plagne and all surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing an impeccable service. Therefore, we seek reliable, flexible and hard working individuals who will strive to uphold our reputation. You will need to ensure that each and every client has a safe, pleasant and hassle free journey. Applicants must be friendly and outgoing, with excellent people skills. An active interest in driving is essential. The average trip to the airport will take around 2hrs 15mins, one way. Comprehensive training will be given to familiarise you with main routes, traffic avoidance routes, destinations, driving in adverse weather conditions and general Snowlinx operations.
Please send a relevant CV and covering letter via the APPLY ONLINE button below