We are looking for a competent EU Transfer Driver to join the Jack & Jill team this winter 2023/24. We're a small but well established company offering catered holidays in Morzine and Les Gets.
- Minimum age 21 (due to insurance)
- European passport or Carte de Sejour Holder
- One of the following driving licences or experiences;
- A FULL D1 driving licence (with no 101 restrictions)
- Or a full C or D licence
- Or a B licence - if your do, you must have 2 years, or two seasons (Winter or Summer) of driving experience from any previous employment
- A Taxi/Private Hire licence
- Are you an excellent driver, have excellent time keeping, full clean driven licence held for at least 3 years and a wider range of driving experience?
- Calm, confident, safe driving skills
- Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of maintenance work required –
- Spot checks will be carried out on your vehicles
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients traveling with or inquiring about the company
- Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times through a courteous manner, good personal hygiene and excellent personal presentation
- Locating accommodation drop off and pick up points as required.
- Lifting, carrying, loading and unloading luggage including skis, snowboards and other heavy items.
- The ability to remain calm and be diplomatic
Our package includes
- Full area lift pass (Portes du Soleil)
- Ski/Snowboard Hire
- Monthly wage
- 2 days off per week
- In house training & company uniform
- Travel contribution
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking and conscientious we'd love to hear from you!
Please email your CV, a recent photo, and a brief description of why you think you would be suited to work at Jack & Jill to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jack & Jill Holidays, Morzine.